AOL mail provides a safe and delightful email experience to its millions of users around the globe. It has a friendly user interface that enables its users to operate their AOL email account more efficiently. While working with the AOL email account, if you add a digital email signature below your emails, it will make a professional touch to your mails and leave a good impact on your clients. The signature at the end of your email can signify a valuable tool in advertising your brand or business. However, while working on AOL, you can create up to five email signatures with snippets of text that can be added to the bottom of your emails. Usually, an email signature comprises your name, contact details, business links or a quote (maybe). So, if you are looking for ways to add an email signature to your AOL mail account, then this blog has got your covered! You will just need to implement some steps to add a captivating signature to your AOL mail account. In case you do not have much time to follow each step, you can skip it here. Instead, you can directly call technical executives at AOL email customer care number who are available round the clock to deliver you with the best tech solutions in no time.
How to add an email signature in your AOL mail:-
To set up an email signature in your AOL email account successfully, you need to go through some steps stated below.
- Step 1: The very first step you will be doing is to logging in to your AOL mail account.
- Step 2: Now, the second step you will be doing is selecting ‘Mail’ and then ‘Set Mail Signatures’ from the menu in AOL.
- Step 3: Click on ‘Create.’
- Step 4: The time has come. Give a nice and meaningful name to your signature under ‘Signature Name.’ This step is quite essential if you set up more than one signature; you will have options to choose from later on.
- Step 5: Now, type the desired signature text in the ‘Text Field.’
- Step 6: In this step, check ‘Use Rich Text / HTML Editing’ if you want to style the text or add images using the formatting toolbar.
- Step 7: Without any doubt, hit ‘Ok’ and close the window, and voila, you are done with setting your signature to your AOL mail!
Content to add to your AOL mail signature:-
- Make sure not to write more than five lines of your intro text under your signature content.
- Use ‘Pipe’ ( | ) symbol to separate elements in an address.
- Mention the company’s full address, contact information, and website links.
- You can also include a Facebook URL.
In this way, you can easily set up and format your email signature to your AOL emails. If you face any hassle while implementing these steps, you can directly contact technical experts at the AOL helpline number to get your issues resolved in no time. The experts are available 24×7 to deliver you with the best solutions possible.