In the current world scenario, people focus on doing their work in a more relaxed and smarter way. There are several aspects which provide the users with assistance in doing their job in a much convenient way. AOL Desktop Gold is a software which helps the users with all their daily requirements. Various amazing qualities have supported this software to attain worldwide recognition. The users can easily get this software by accessing the AOL Desktop Gold Download Link from its official website. AOL gold provides the users with a highly enhanced user-friendly environment on your system; it protects the web browser and also increases the overall security of your system. Even when the pros of this software are countless, there are certain issues too which the users come across while using this software. The issue where AOL Desktop Gold won’t open is one of the most common issue which the users encounter. When in a situation where the users come across this malfunction, the users should promptly take up some simple troubleshooting methods. The users can check these steps in this blog, and they also have the option of seeking professional assistance by connecting with the customer service team.
Some of the major reasons because of which the users of AOL Desktop Gold face this issue is as mentioned below:
- Improper installation of AOL Desktop Gold.
- When the HDD of your system is corrupt.
- When the files of the AOL software gets corrupt.
- Inaccurate installation of some software files of AOL Gold.
- When the user’s system is infected with a Virus or malware.
The users can easily solve this error, and they would have to take up some straightforward troubleshooting steps. The process which you must follow is:
- The user would have to check the system for any virus that might be present. If you do find any issue, then remove it instantly from your system.
- You would then have to delete all the junk and unwanted files from your system.
- You can also validate the control panel and access the ‘Programs’ option.
- Then you would have to select the AOL Desktop Gold option and opt to uninstall the program from your system.
- You can now fix AOL Desktop Gold by downloading the latest version of the software.
- Finally, you would have to reboot your computer system once the installation is complete.
If the users come across any issue while they pursue AOL Desktop Support, then they have the option of connecting with the customer care team. This team of professionals would provide the users with the best-suited guidance on how to overcome the malfunction.