AOL email service is considered to be one of the most prominent and well-maintained services in the market. Although users are quite happy with their experience with AOL, they might face some issues. The error code 521 is the most common error which occurs due to many reasons like when you download a corrupted application, Virus or malware hinders Windows system files or if any AIM-related file is deleted by a program, etc. When this error occurs, your active program window gets crashed suddenly, and error 521 is displayed on the screen. This error frequently freezes your system for a few seconds at a time. If you are facing this error and it completely frustrates you, you can get in touch with AOL support number if you need assistance from the trained experts. Before contacting customer support number, you should try some troubleshooting methods mentioned below which will help you fix this error:
- Method 1: You should check your PC driver- In the first method, you need to ensure that the PC driver you are using is updated to the latest version. If it is not, do update it as soon as possible. This might help you in fixing this error
- Method 2: Use disc clean-up: You need to use Disc clean-up to remove all the junk and temporary files available on your system.
- Method 3: Conduct a complete virus scan on your PC: In this method, you need to install any virus protection software and perform a complete Virus scan on your PC
- Method 4: Check registry entries: In this method, you will have to check and repair the registry entries which will help you resolve this error
- Method 5: Invalidate all the recent system settings: You will be required to undo all the system changes that you made recently
- Method 6 Install the AIM program again: Here in this method, you will have to uninstall the AIM program and install it again to check whether the error is fixed now or not
- Method 7: Windows update: You need to update your windows to the latest version. If it is already updated, then it’s fine, but if it is not, you need to update it as soon as possible
- Method 8: Windows system file checker>/a>: Now you need to run a Windows system file checker. SFC automatically detects and fix the error very soon
- Method 9: Windows Installation: You will have to conduct a clean installation of your system so that this error could be fixed.
These are some troubleshooting methods that might help you get rid of this error and fix it as soon as possible. If you follow them carefully, you don’t have to go anywhere else. But if you need an immediate and perfect solution to the issue, you need to contact AOL email phone number where the technical experts will guide you thoroughly. These executives are available 24 hours a day at your service, and you can call them whenever you want.