As one of the leading email service providers in the world today, AOL has a reputation for delivering a smooth and secure email experience for all its users. Even so, there are times when you may find it difficult to access your emails or log in to your account. Before you go ahead and start calling the AOL customer service number to complain, you might want to take a step back and consider that the problem could be caused by reasons other than AOL. Blerk Error 1 is one such email error that is generally caused because of issues with a user’s internet browser rather than AOL. This blog will highlight some solutions you can implement on your own so that you solve Blerk Error 1 in AOL Mail and carry on with your work. But relax, even if that does not work, AOL experts are always there to guide you and resolve the issue in no time.
Steps to fix Blerk error 1 in AOL Mail
The thing to remember about Blerk Errors in AOL is that since it is caused because of issues with your internet browser. Since users often access their email accounts using different browsers, it isn’t very easy to give one single solution that can be applied everywhere. However, here are some basic troubleshooting steps you can implement to change the browser settings and resolve the error:
- Step 1: Delete the browser cache and clear the cookies before you sign in.
- Step 2: Open AOL using the web address or URL rather than the bookmark.
- Step 3: Go to the setting and be sure to update your current internet browser.
- Step 4: Access the ‘Tools’ section and add AOL to the list of trusted sites.
- Step 5: Click on the Security tab and enable the protected mode option.
- Step 6: Try and open a different internet browser to access AOL Mail.
- Step 7: Change the browser settings and open AOL Mail using Safe Mode.
- Step 8: Run a virus scan on your computer and then try and log in to AOL.
- Step 9: Open the ‘Start’ menu and navigate to the ‘Accessories’ section to run the internet browser in the ‘No-Add Ons’ mode.
The exact process to implement the steps mentioned above may differ based on the browser you use. Even though AOL is compatible with most browsers, there are times when technical errors occur in certain browsers more than others. For example, as a rule, AOL does not recommend using Internet Explorer because it no longer considered to be a secure way to access your email.
If you need assistance with the steps and solutions mentioned above, you can always call the AOL email help number and ask for help. Professional software consultants and email technicians are available 24 hours a day to help you fix any error connected to your AOL email address. Qualified experts will give you detailed answers and provide a step-by-step guide to implement advanced solutions to troubleshoot virtually any error related to your AOL account.