Among the netizens, AOL Desktop Gold has become a popular software. It is incumbent in the technological world, and many people want to execute the process of AOL Desktop Gold Download in their operating system. If you are looking forward to this process, there is no need to get bemused as this blog teaches you an accurate procedure. Before proceeding, you must ensure that the software meets the compatibility of the system. In other words, give a check to the system requirements first.
To install the software on your device, you need to make sure that both of them have the same wavelength. Look at the requirements shared below:
- Operating system- Windows 7 or latest
- Hard disk space– 512 MB (minimum)
- RAM- 1 GB
- Computer processor speed– 266 MHz
- Screen resolution– 1024 X 768
- Internet connection– Stable
- Web browser– Internet Explorer 7+
Once you have verified the deal and are ready to start with the process, you can read ahead.
You can carry out this task in three ways. One is when you are AOL Advantage plan member; another is having the trial or subscription and last but not the least with the help of the link that you receive in the official AOL signup confirmation. Let’s leave no stone unturned and proceed further.
- This includes AOL Gold membership at no extra cost.
- Log in to ‘My benefits page.’
- Move to ‘All Products’ and click on ‘AOL Desktop Gold.’
- Select on the download now link
- Download the software in the system
- Log in to ‘My Accounts Page’
- Scroll down to ‘My Services’ and then to ‘Subscriptions.’
- Click on the link below ‘Get Started with AOL Desktop Gold.’
- Download the software
- Open your email and look out for a message ‘Get Started with AOL Desktop Gold.’
- Select the option of ‘Download AOL Desktop Gold.’
After you have downloaded the software, the next step is to install it in the system. The extension file will be saved in your download folder.
- Open the File Explorer tab in your system.
- Navigate to the ‘Download’ section
- Look for ‘Install AOL Desktop Gold icon.’
- Double click on the icon and then click on Run
- Install the software in the system
See, how easy it was to download and install the software. However, if you have already installed the software in the system and wish to abrogate the services, then you can Uninstall AOL Gold. To continue with this process, follow the steps shared below.
- Click on the Windows icon.
- Then in the right pane, select ‘Control Panel.’
- Click on ‘Uninstall a program.’
- Choose ‘AOL Desktop Gold’ and then click on ‘Uninstall.’
- In the dialog confirmation box, click on ‘Yes.’
- This will lead to uninstalling the software.