AOL, being an amazing mail service provider, is used by millions of customers. But since it is made of technology, many users experience AOL login errors on their iPads and iPhones. While working with the AOL mail on iPad, the email software suddenly stops working and creates a lot of mess in the user’s head. When a user tries to open the AOL mail app on their iPads, it either suddenly freezes the mail app or exists out of the mail application. Other users also found that their email isn’t downloading at all. These issues can be very irritating, especially when you are waiting for an email that never seems to arrive. So, if you are facing the same issue, no need to break your head on the system because this blog has got you covered! You just need to follow some procedures in order to troubleshoot AOL mail on your iPad without facing hassles. The steps are quite easy and handy so that you can attempt these steps also at your home. In case you need any expert guidance to troubleshoot AOL mail on your iPad, you can reach out to AOL customer service number. The AOL technical experts are available 24 hours a day to guide you with the best possible solutions in no time.
Steps to troubleshoot AOL mail on the iPad:-
In order to rectify the AOL mail issue on your iPad, follow these steps, and you are all sorted. These steps are quite simple to implement.
- Step 1: The very first step would be to go to ‘Settings’ on your iPad.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Passwords and Accounts’ option on your iPad.
- Step 3: Now tap on the ‘AOL account.’
- Step 4: Now, you will see the ‘AOL’ icon at the top of your screen, click it and hit ‘Sign In.’ If your email id is already there, great. If not, put it in. And now, click ‘Next.’
- Step 5: Give your sign-in credentials including ‘ID and Password’ and then tap ‘Sign In.’
- Step 6: Now, you need to checkmark the ‘Terms and Agreement’ option.
- Step 7: Tap on the ‘Save’ button, and that’s it. You are all done!
After implementing these steps mentioned above, you need to go to your home screen on your iPad. Then, find your AOL Mail application, give it a tap and see how it works. But, after applying these steps, you will definitely troubleshoot the AOL mail on your iPad. If the issue still persists and breaks your mind, it would be best to get technical help. You can directly reach out to a tech expert at the AOL email customer care number. The expert on this number is available round the clock to provide you with the best solutions to your tech-related queries. Also, the experts are well-qualified and skilled in listening to all your questions and come up with incredible solutions. You are just one call away to get your problems fixed! Call them whenever you face any AOL technical issues, and you are all sorted.